This photograph, by Dillon, features two young woman in their Salvation Army uniforms. Dillon’s studio was located in Chicago, Illinois. The woman’s Salvation Army brooches are worn at their collar. Note that one of the woman is wearing spectacles. The name “Walker” is written twice on the back of the photograph. The names appear directly above and below each other which likely indicates that each woman is named Walker, and that they are sisters. To view other photographs of Salvation Army workers, click on the category “Salvation Army”. The photographer of this image may have been S. W. Dillon, who was the Vice President of the Chicago Photographers Club, according to an article in The Photo Beacon (1897).