This photograph features an attractive couple posing for their portrait on their wedding day. The bride looks beautiful in her wedding gown and veil. She clutches a beautiful arrangement of flowers. The groom sits unusually close to his bride. This is a rather intimate image for the era that it was taken. The handsome groom is attired in formal wear and is holding a pair of gloves. The photographer is named Adler and his studio was in Brasov, Romania. The reverse of the photograph has advertising for the studio written in three languages, calling the city three different names. The Romanians used the word Brasov, the Hungarians called the city, Brasso, and the Germans referred to the city as Kronstadt. The city was significantly influenced by all three cultures. One of three Adler brothers is the photographer of this image. Leopold Adler (1848-1924) is the most likely candidate. Leopold Adler was the son of a Jewish factory owner. He came to Transylvania in 1872 and settled in the Kronstadt/Brasso area. He initially worked with his younger brother, Alfred, in the photo studio that his brother Moritz established in 1870. In 1873, he worked with Carl Bomches. After 1875, his brothers returned to Bohemia, and Leopold operated the studio and became a very successful photographer.He retired in 1900 and his assistant Josef Schuller took over the studio, but Leopold came out of retirement and returned to running his business between 1909 an 1915.